Today is Wednesday, April 23rd
The Topic or Question of the Day:
I have been experimenting with purposely taking smaller portions of food. Eating less food has many benefits. I will name a few.
1. You will not feel so sluggish.
2. You gain some control of your appetite and decision making.
3. You decrease your calorie intake and over time, you can drop a few unwanted pounds or improve your blood chemistry.
4. You save money on your grocery bill.
5. You may save money on your medications that may be reduced or possibly no longer needed.
Quote or Tip of the Day:
“Calories cost money” “Time, calories and money must be budgeted” – Gary North
Take Action Today:
Begin shrinking your food portions and pay attention to how your feel.
Remember distractions can get your through a hunger pang.